I am really excited about my work as a Life Coach, which is a relatively new and quickly growing profession. You know how coaching relates to sports: builds lifelong skills, increases confidence, and pushes you to your full potential; with lots of encouragement along the way. Life Coaching does the same thing – without the muscle pains and smelly locker rooms!
In my coaching practice I work with women to help them rekindle their fire, unleash their true inner voice, and realize their long-buried dreams. (This work builds on my 20+ years of mentoring women at Penn State before I retired from the university.) My coaching is typically done in 2-3 phone calls/month lasting from 30 to 45 minutes. My clients may be going through a career or life transition, want to fulfill a secret dream, seek a better life/work balance, or may want to determine their true life purpose. Each client and I agree upon certain actions that bring the client closer to her most fulfilling and wildly audacious life.
As a coach I provide this support in three ways:
- Asking provocative questions
- Providing challenges and brainstorming
- Providing the structure and focus needed for the client to stay in action
- Holding the client accountable to action in between our calls
I am in the midst of the 6-month process that will boost my coaching skills tremendously. As part of this training I need to aquire practice clients to try out these new skills. I am offering you the opportunity to partner with me in this aspect of my training. I use the word partner because we will both get fantastic benefits from this alliance.
Benefits for you:
- A supportive partner as you determine and create your best life.
- A champion for the actions that you will take to determine and achieve your goals. Often these actions are relatively small, but make a tremendous impact.
- Access to state-of-the-art coaching techniques, tools and resources.
- A greatly reduced coaching fee. More on this later.
Benefits for me:
The opportunity to use newly acquired skills and to gain experience. Note that I will need to record our calls for supervision purposes, with your written permission, of course.
- Your honest feedback. As part of our working alliance, I would ask you to let me know what is and is not working for you.
- More clients. If you are benefiting from our work, I would ask that you let others know of my service.
- The knowledge that I am supporting someone in the achievement of her best life.
We would begin with a complimentary Sample Session. I would suggest that you take advantage of this whether or not you intend to enter a full coaching relationship. Why not get a free session from a coach who will help you to kick start your journey to your best life?
After the Sample Session, if you believe that you would benefit from my services, here is how our partnership would be structured:
- We would determine how many 45-minute coaching phone calls per month.
- I would be available to you between sessions via email or short phone calls.
- You decide on the monthly fee. I suggest a range of $50-80 per month, depending on your circumstances. Note that more experienced coaches receive a monthly fee of $300 to $500.
If you feel compelled to work with me now, don’t wait, just send me an email. We’ll set up a time for the Sample Session that is convenient for you. Also, if you know of family, friends or colleagues who might benefit from a coaching partnership please pass on their name and email or phone number to me. I will contact them within 48 hours.
And, feel free to share my newsletters at http://chrysalislifecoach.com/ with others. Many women have found them to be very useful.
Regardless of your interest, I wish you all the best in the pursuit of your most fulfilling and wildly audacious life!